SC Veceslav Harnaj Beekeeping Complex S.A. is a company registered in Romania having its registered office in 42 Ficusului Boulevard, Bucharest, district 1, registered in the Trade Register under no. J40 / 4/1997, having the Taxpayer identification number RO1587591.
> Personal data that we process
Beekeeping-Complex is a personal data controller. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
• Name and surname
• Phone number
• Billing and payment details
> Why we need them
We need your personal information to provide you with the following services:
Beekeeping Complex orders
• Name and surname - we need this data for the delivery of the ordered products
• E-mail - we use the e-mail address to confirm your order and to inform you about the status of your order
• Phone number - we will contact you if there are any issues with the delivery of your products
• Delivery address - we need this data for the delivery of the ordered products
• Billing address - we need this information to issue your invoice
Support for Beekeeping Complex
• Name and surname - we need this to identify you
• Email - we use the email address to communicate with you to resolve your issue
• Phone number - we will contact you to increase the problem solving speed; the communication will be recorded to document your problem and solve it
• IP details & session on the Beekeeping Complex - we need this data to be able to offer you the Chat communication service and to be able to answer your questions by finding out which pages you visited during the session on the Beekeeping Complex
Operation of the Beekeeping complex website
• IP address - filtering and detecting internet attacks
• Information on the Beekeeping Complex account - your information will be stored in the internal CRM to allow our vendors and the beekeeping complex website to provide you with a personalized experience
With your consent, we would like to process the following personal data
• Name and surname - we need this information to adress you in a more personal way.
• E-mail - we need this information to be able to send the newsletter.
> What we do with them
The service providers we collaborate with to carry out our activity are:
- PayU, mobilPay and PlatiOnline – online payment service providers
- Google Analytics – provider of website traffic analysis
- Fan curier and Urgent Cargus - courier service providers
> How long we keep personal data
For the newsletter, we will keep your personal data only until the newsletter expires or until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed.
For the orders from the beekeeping complex, your personal data, from those that are included in the financial-accounting documents or in documents that are annexed to the financial-accounting documents, will be kept for 10 years according to the provisions of art. 38 of Annex 1 to Order no. 2634/2015 on financial-accounting documents, issued by the Ministry of Public Finance and will not be accessed for any purpose other than the legal purposes for which they are archived. After 10 years this data will be destroyed.
> Which are your rights?
If you have reason to believe that any personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request to see this information, to rectify it or to have it deleted, to request restriction of processing or to object to the processing and you also have the right to data portability. To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you wish to submit a complaint regarding the way we have processed your personal data, contact the data protection officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The data protection officer will contact you to resolve the issue.
You can also contact the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing at www.dataprotection.ro and you can file a complaint with them.